Terms and Conditions
1. We have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to accept any booking, and obtain details of your party before accepting your booking. We will not accept reservations, where the majority of you are between the ages of 17 and 21.
2. The information shown on this web site is believed to be correct at the time of publishing but we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information on this web site. If you are interested in making a reservation, please use the reservation form supplied as part of our website or make contact by telephone and check the current prices and current arrangements at that time.
3. We have the right to cancel your booking promptly without compensation or refund should you not comply with any of our agreement with you.
4. Payment: A deposit of €100 is required on booking, and the balance payable 42 days prior to arrival date. If a booking is made within 42 days of arrival date, full payment is required at the time of booking. Please note for on-line bookings the full cost of the reservation will be collected in advance with standard cancellation charges applying (See Section 5).
5. Cancellation Charges: If you have to cancel your holiday for any reason, we reserve the right to make a cancellation charge as follows : (More than 42 days – Deposit) (22 to 42 days – 60% of Total Rental) (8 – 21 days – 75% of Total Rental) (Less than 8 days – 100% of Total Rental) A minimum cancellation charge of €65 applies.
6. The self catering property is hired strictly on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only and that no right to remain in the accommodation exists, for the hirer, or any person allowed into the property by him/her. The hirer will be liable for any costs incurred as a result of any delayed departure.
7. Cots and highchairs can be supplied, please reserve at the time of booking.
8. Joint bookings where two or more parties hire a property, the booking should be made in one name only, that person to be responsible for payment and any damage caused. To avoid cancellation losses, we strongly advise hirers to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
9. Accommodation is limited to the number of persons for whom the booking is made.
10. Linen and towels are supplied free-of-charge.
11. Payment must be in € Euro.
12. All prices shown may be subject to change and you should please check the price at the time of booking. All bookings will be accepted under and governed by Irish law. Once you have booked with us you have entered into a contract and you are legally bound to pay us the full amount. If you are concerned that you might cancel your booking and lose the amount of money that you have paid or agreed to pay then you should consider taking out cancellation insurance from a reputable supplier.
13. We will email by return to advise that we are holding the requested accommodation, the reservation will not be confirmed and no contract shall exist until a €100 deposit has been received. Provisional bookings are held for a maximum of 7 days.
14. Breakages or missing items must be reported to the office, and the cost of replacement may be requested.
15. The hirer is expected to leave the self catering accommodation clean and tidy. We reserve the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the accommodation is not left in a satisfactory condition.
16. Clover Cabin cannot be held responsible for any facilities that are unavailable, due to circumstances beyond the control of the owners.
17. Basic necessities and ample wood for the stove will be provided on arrival.
18. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any belongings, or injury sustained by the hirer or members of his/her party during their stay in the accommodation. We exclude liability for loss or damage to any belongings, or for injury sustained to the hirer or members of his/her party during their stay in the accommodation.
19. Please ensure that your valuables are covered by your own household insurance policy. We do not accept liability for any guests valuables.
20. Vehicles and contents are left at owners risk; do not leave valuables in your car.
21. Excessive noise, or illegal activity will cause us to terminate the agreement without compensation or refund.
22. We reserve the right to enter the self-catering accommodation at any reasonable time and for any reasonable cause. We will endeavour to inform you if we need to make entry.
23. Smoking is prohibited in any of the self-catering accommodation and woodland garden. Should you smoke outside please dispose of your rubbish in a careful manner.
24. The facilities of the accommodation and grounds are for the sole use of the hirer and his/her party.
25. We do not allow pets at the cabin.
26. We expect the hirer to recycle their waste accordingly.
27. A key deposit of €100 is required on arrival. Electricity charges based on meter will be subtracted from this.